• Human Resources Forms

  • Change of Status Form

    For any status changes (name-including email, address or phone #) a Change in Status Form must be completed and sent to heidibrown@mersnj.us in the HR Department.

     The HR Department will then notify the following departments/people to make the necessary changes within the district for your status change:

         • Technology
         • Payroll
         • Supervisors
         • Principal & Building Secretary

    Please note: All name changes must provide a new social security card and license in order to make the change.

    Comments (-1)