MERS School Nurses
Welcome to the District School Nurse Page. Our school nurses provide expertise and oversight of school health services and promote health education. School nurses advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health of students so that all students can be successful learners.
Each school in the district houses one school nurse who is dedicated to the care and well-being of those students.
- Clark Mills - Jackie Fellouris
- District Nurse - Laura McKenna
- Early Learning Center - Maria Milazzo
- Lafayette Mills - Debbie Lee
- Manalapan Englishtown Middle School - Genna Banafato
- Milford Brook - Kathy Goldstein
- Pine Brook - Charisse Pliszak
- Taylor Mills - Donna Ross -
- Wemrock Brook - Cheryl Cammarata
Student Athletic Forms
Sports Physicals are completed annually for grades sixth, seventh and eighth-grade students who are participating in MERS after-school sports. A form is valid from the date the physician signs the form.
Kim DiMarco, Supervisor of Special Projects