Welcome to the Manalapan-Englishtown Nurse Webpage
Our school nurses provide expertise and oversight of school health services and promote health education for our students.
School nurses advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health of students so that all students can be successful learners.
- Registration: Universal Child Health Record and Immunization Records Form for all incoming students.
- Medical Packets for Parents/Physicians. These include Asthma, Diabetes, Epinephrine, Student Medical Orders, Seizure, and Adrenal Insufficiency.
- DOE Immunization Requirements. Includes link to DOE Keeping Our Kids Safe, Healthy & In School webpage.
- Student Athletic Forms. These include the PB Nurse Sports Forms, MEMS Nurse Sports Forms, and the Post-COVID-19 Doctor's Physical Form.
- Communication Bulletin Board. These are MERS Parents' Letters or information from our community and the Health Department
- Medical Home Instruction Application
- Introduction of our School Nurse Staff
Medical Forms for Parents/ Physicians, Registration Forms for Incoming Students, and Student Athletic Forms may be found as you scroll down this page.
Please PRINT each form, fill out ALL the form information, sign where appropriate, and provide completed documents to your school nurse.
NOTE: We don't provide editing access to these documents.
Medical Packets for Parents/Physicians
- Asthma Packet
- Diabetes Packet
- Epinephrine Packet
- Student Medication Orders
- Seizure Packet
- Adrenal Insufficiency Packet
Please print all the forms in each packet you require.
Return all forms from your required packet to your school nurse.
All medical packets are completed annually, allowing the forms to be valid for a full school year (July 1st - June 30th).
All forms must be dated on or after July 1st of the current school year OR clearly marked for the current school year (20_ _ - 20_ _).
DOE Immunization Requirements
We are dedicated to helping keep our students safe, healthy, and in school.
Proof of your student's Immunization Records is given to your school nurse.
Please review the DOE Immunization Requirements on their Keeping Our Kids Safe, Healthy & In School webpage HERE
Student Athletic Forms
NOTE: Sports Physicals are completed annually for sixth, seventh and eighth-grade students who plan to participate in MERS after-school sports. Please review that all forms are filled out completely and signed in all necessary areas. Incomplete forms will be returned.
NOTE: The Health History Update Questionnaire - To be completed at the start of each Sports Season will be provided by your child's coach or the school nurse
To participate in a school-sponsored interscholastic or intramural athletic team or squad, each student whose physical examination was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of official practice shall provide an updated health history questionnaire completed and signed by the student’s parents or guardian.
Communication Bulletin Board
Student Health Procedures - Parent letter in Genesis. This August letter includes the topics: Emergency Contacts, Immunizations, Medical Information/Medication, Extra-Curricular Sports, Screenings, Communicable Diseases and Parental Consent.
The federal government has reinstated the free over-the-counter antigen test distribution program at: https://www.covid.gov/tests or covidtests.gov. Each household is eligible to order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests. It is expected that orders will begin shipping the week of 12/19/2022.
Note: Items posted on the Community Health Events are informational. If you have questions regarding these community events, please contact the organizers directly with the information on the flyer.
MERS School Nurses
Each school in the district houses one school nurse who is dedicated to the care and well-being of those students.
- Clark Mills - Jackie Fellouris
- District Nurse - Debbie Lee
- ELC - Maria Milazzo
- Lafayette Mills - Michelle Peritore
- MEMS - Genna Banafato
- Milford Brook - Abbie Hammarstrom
- Pine Brook - Charisse Pliszak
- Taylor Mills - Elise Taylor
- Wemrock Brook - Cheryl Cammarata
- Marie Colantoni
- Jamie Capobianco
- Dina Dakis
- Marisa Sulsenti
Kim DiMarco, Supervisor of Special Project
Kati Radman, Secretary of Nurses & Curriculum