New-Discretionary Leave Request Fillable Form, eff. 9-1-23
This form must be completed and approved by the Manalapan-Englishtown Regional Schools Board of Education prior to the leave of absence. As per Policy 3431/4431, unauthorized leave shall constitute a breach of contract and, therefore, may result in the initiation of dismissal procedures, loss of salary, or such disciplinary actions as may be deemed appropriate.
- Employee completes form and signs.
- Employee attaches supporting documentation for the requested leave.
- Immediate Supervisor completes and signs.
- Once completed, form is sent to Melina Ardizzone, Confidential - Secretary - HR Staff Registrar, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee will be notified of the Board’s action via email.
- If approved, the Human Resources Department will update your attendance record to reflect the days.