Current MERS COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 BOOSTER Doses information fact sheet - HERE
- MERS American Rescue Plan (ARP) ESSER Needs Assessment Survey Letter and Survey Link - HERE
- MERS Safe Return Plan - HERE
- American Rescue Plan Use of Funds - HERE
- Health-Related Closure Plan (if needed) - HERE
- COVID-19 Testing/Vaccination Information from NJDOE - 8/19/21 - HERE
- MERS IAQ Summary - HERE
- COVID-19 Vaccine Facts for the Developmental Disabilities Community (Rutgers) - HERE
- NJ Parent Link COVID-19 Family Resources - HERE
- NJ COVID-19: Coping, Challenges, Crises Intervention & Support - HERE
- Pfizer 5 through 11 Fact Sheet - ENGLISH VERBIAGE; TRADUCCION ESPANOLA
- 12 and up Fact Sheet for Recipients - COVID -19 Vaccine - ENGLISH VERBIAGE; TRADUCCION ESPANOLA
Manalapan-Englishtown Regional Schools has compiled important links regarding Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) to help provide guidance to schools and the community.
Monmouth ACTS Financial Recovery Initiative
"The COVID-19 pandemic has caused additional pressure for families facing
challenges with employment, childcare, housing and more – many of whom are dealing with
these challenges for the first time. Monmouth County residents who are feeling the financial
strain are encouraged to turn to the Monmouth ACTS Financial Recovery Initiative (FRI) for help."
For more information please read HERE.