Change in Personal Information Form

If you need to update your address, phone number, or emergency contact, please log on to your Employee Portal to make these changes.

Name changes 
Change in Personal Information Form must be completed and sent to in the HR Department.

The HR Department will then notify the following departments/people to make the necessary changes within the district for your status change:     

        • Technology(if needed)
        • Payroll
        • Supervisors
        • Principal & Building Secretary
        • Business Office
        • Physical Plant

Please note: All name changes must provide a new social security card and license in order to make the change.


CHANGE IN PERSONAL INFORMATION FORM 9-25-19 REVISED.docx, 105.95 KB; (Last Modified on April 6, 2020)