Manalapan-Englishtown Board Goals 2018-2019
1. The Board will continue the process of reviewing the policy manual to ensure the regulations are reflective of current practices.
2. The Board will continue to evaluate the implications of the revised state funding formula and address the ramifications of the potential changes to the district budget and develop a communications strategy to inform the community of those changes.
3. The Board will develop and implement a plan for community outreach to support the superintendent in his efforts to engage the community in the educational process.
4. The Board will work to maintain Master Board Certification.
5. Educate, support the rationale for and monitor the District Referendum.