Free and Reduced Price School Meals
Families must fill out the application for free or reduced price school meals to see if they qualify to receive the benefit. You only need to submit one application per household, even if your children attend more than one school in the district. The application must be filled out completely to certify your children for free or reduced price school meals. You will be notified of the result once it is processed.
An online application can be submitted by utilizing the Genesis Parent Portal (https://parents.mersnj.us) under the Forms tab.
Applications are also available in a PDF format that can be downloaded, completed, and returned. Please download the appropriate application below and return to your child's school office.
Please note the following important changes to the Manalapan-Englishtown Food Service model for the 2020-21 school year:
- Meals will be available for PICK-UP ONLY*
- Parents will be required to pick up meals at the designated time and location
- All meals must be pre-ordered
*Students participating in in-person programs are eligible to order lunch
IMPORTANT! ALL lunches must be pre-ordered through our online system!
- All lunches must be pre-ordered the week prior to pick-up, INCLUDING those participating in the Free/Reduced lunch program.
- All orders must be completed on Thursday for the following week.
- Parents will be required to pick up lunches at the designated time and location.
- Lunches will be provided in a multi-day format.
- Lunches will not be available for days that school is not in session.
- Lunches will not be available for pickup at any other location or outside of the times noted due to safety reasons.
PICK-UP WINDOW: Tuesdays from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Manalapan-Englishtown Middle School (map)
155 Millhurst Road
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Lunch pick-up will take place in the area highlighted by the green box.
Pre-ordering will also be required for any student participating in an in-person program who wishes to order lunch. The pre-order process is the same as lunch pick-up, however be sure to choose the "Full Day" menu option (pictured below) for your student.
Per-Order Meals and Manage Student Lunch Account
We are pleased to announce the implementation of a new lunch pre-order system, myMealOrder, through Payschools Central. This system offers families a convenient and safe way to order and pre-pay for their child’s school lunch. It reduces in-person transactions and is completely cashless. Through this platform, parents will have access to their account by web or cell phone 24 hours a day.
Please note that parents will not be able to see lunch prices or account balances on the pre-order website. There will be “zero” pricing on myMealOrder, and charges to your child’s account won’t be reflected until meals are distributed. Account charges, payments, and balances will be available on your PaySchools Central (previously Payforit) Account. Any remaining balance on your Payforit Account will be available in Payschools Central.
The menu for each day will have options for "Pick-Up" and "Full Day".
- If you are picking up lunches please use the "Pick-Up" menu items.
- If your student needs a lunch for an in-person program please choose "Full Day".
Click the button below to access Pay Schools Central to place lunch order and add money to your student's account.
Having a problem with Pay School Central or myMealOrder?
Parents may contact PaySchools Central directly for support at (877) 393-6628.
Have a question regarding the menu or pick up?
Contact the cafeteria office at (732) 786-2672.