Welcome to the Manalapan-Englishtown Nurse Webpage
Our school nurses provide expertise and oversight of school health services and promote health education for our students.
School nurses advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health of students so that all students can be successful learners.
On this page you will find the following information:
- Introduction of our School Nurse Staff
- Community Health Events
- DOE Immunization Requirements. Includes link to DOE Keeping Our Kids Safe, Healthy & In School webpage.
- Medical Packets for Parents/Physicians. These include Asthma, Diabetes, Epinephrine, Student Medical Orders, Seizure, and Adrenal Insufficiency.
- Registration Forms for incoming Students. These include the Universal Child Health Record and MERS Health Questionnaire.
- Student Athletic Forms. These include the PB Nurse Sports Forms, MEMS Nurse Sports Forms, and the Post-COVID-19 Doctor's Physical Form.
- Medical Home Instruction Application
Medical Forms for Parents/Physician, Registration Forms for Incoming Students, and Student Athletic Forms may be found as you scroll down this page. Please print out, fill out ALL form information, sign where appropriate, and provide completed documents to your school nurse.
Community Health Events
Hackensack Meridian Children's Health
Parent/Guardian Talk Series - Does Your Child have Pain that Won't Quit?
Thursday, May 19, 2022; at 6:30 PM
Note: Items posted on the Community Health Events are informational. If you have questions regarding these community events, please contact the organizers directly with the information on the flyer.
MERS School Nurses
Each school in the district houses one school nurse who is dedicated to the care and well-being of those students.
- Clark Mills - Jackie Fellouris
- District Nurse - Debbie Lee
- ELC - Maria Milazzo
- Lafayette Mills - Michelle Peritore
- MEMS - Genna Banafato
- Milford Brook - Abbie Hammarstrom
- Pine Brook - Charisse Pliszak
- Taylor Mills - Elise Taylor
- Wemrock Brook - Cheryl Cammarata
- Marie Colantoni
- Barbara D'Alessandro
- Marisa Sulsenti
DOE Immunization Requirements
We are dedicated to helping keep our students safe, healthy, and in school.
Proof of your student's Immunization Records is given to your school nurse.
Please review the DOE Immunization Requirements on their Keeping Our Kids Safe, Healthy & In School webpage HERE
Medical Packets for Parents/Physicians
- Asthma Packet
- Diabetes Packet
- Epinephrine Packet
- Student Medication Orders
- Seizure Packet
- Adrenal Insufficiency Packet
Please print all the forms in each packet you require.
Return all forms from your required packet to your school nurse.
All medical packets are completed annually, allowing the forms to be valid for a full school year (July 1st - June 30th).
All forms must be dated on or after July 1st of the current school year OR clearly marked for the current school year (20_ _ - 20_ _).
Registration Forms for Incoming Students
NOTE: The Universal Child Health Record (along with a copy of your child's updated immunization records) and the Health Questionnaire forms are completed by ALL students upon registration into the Manalapan-Englishtown Regional School District.
Student Athletic Forms
NOTE: Sports Physicals are completed annually for sixth, seventh and eighth-grade students who plan to participate in MERS after-school sports.
NOTE: The Post-COVID-19 Doctor's Physical Form is to be completed for any child who has tested positive for COVID-19.
NOTE: The Health History Update Questionnaire - To be completed at the start of each Sports Season will be provided by your child's coach or the school nurse
To participate on a school-sponsored interscholastic or intramural athletic team or squad, each student whose physical examination was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of official practice shall provide an updated health history questionnaire completed and signed by the student’s parent or guardian.
Kim DiMarco, Supervisor of Special Project
Kati Radman, Secretary of Nurses & Curriculum