* Clothing - comfortable fitting, preferably clothing made for gym activities.
* Sneakers - with rubber soles, arch support, shoelaces or velcro to be secured properly ( no slip-ons, rubber sole shoes or sneakers with high heels). If your child wears special shoes to school, such as boots for inclement weather or dress shoes for school events, have them bring their sneakers in their backpack.
*Students who do not wear sneakers will not be able to participate in gym.
* For safety reason please make sure their sneakers are tied with double knots.
* No gum or candy in gym.
* No jewelry - (watches, rings, bracelets, hanging earrings, or necklaces) this is to prevent loss or injury to others. Please leave all jewelry at home on gym days.
* Eyeglass guards can be worn to prevent breakage or loss.
* Please tie long hair back on gym days.