Before and Aftercare Options
BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL CARE INFORMATION
MILFORD BROOK BEFORE SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Effective for the 19-20 school year, the Manalapan-Englishtown Regional School will no longer have its Before Care program at Milford Brook School.
For information about before care options, please see the list below.
BEFORE CARE AND AFTER CARE OPTIONS
The following information is provided so that you are aware of other before care options and after care options available to you.
The following private schools are within your home school area, and we can provide transportation to and from the Milford Brook School. Babysitting requests for special bussing needs to be for 5 consecutive days. Drop off location and pickup locations need to be consistent. Two different bus assignments due to different child care options will not be accommodated. If you choose this option you must complete the Manalapan Englishtown Regional School District Childcare Request Form. Please note that links to the registration packet/form for Ivy League are posted HERE and by clicking on the name of the school listed below.
School Name, Address & Telephone Age Serviced Schools Serviced
- Goddard, 22 Wilson Ave., (732)446-5155 PreK – 2nd TM, CM, MB & ELC
- Ivy League, 140 Gordons Corner Rd., (732)446-7035 PreK – 6th TM, CM, ELC, MB, PB
- Manalapan Montessori, 100 Bridge Plaza, (732)536-8181 PreK – 5th MB & ELC
- Yellow Duck, 139 Pine Brook Rd., (732)446-4700 Kind – 1st (with school approval) MB
- The YMCA of Western Monmouth County has requested and been allotted space to run an independent Before and After Care program in the district. If the YMCA has determined that there are a sufficient number of students in Milford Brook, your children will be escorted to/from the program from/to their classroom to attend their After Care program – if you choose to register them through the YMCA. For information about the YMCA After-Care program, contact (732)462-0464. You can determine with the YMCA how many days you want your child to attend as it does not impact bussing assignments to or from MB.