Parent Teacher Conferences are December 9th and December 10th
MANALAPAN-ENGLISHTOWN REGIONAL SCHOOLS
****The Portal Opens November 20th for you to select conference date/times.
Parent-Teacher Conferences are an important method for supporting student progress and maintaining direct communication. These conferences afford us the opportunity to work together and share information in order to better understand and help your child.
You are cordially invited to attend a conference with your child's classroom teacher on one of the following dates:
Monday, December 9, 2019 (Afternoon/Evening)
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 (Afternoon)
- Please note that on Monday, December 9th school is closed for students.
- Please note that on Tuesday, December 10th students have a four-hour school day. ** No lunch will be served on this day. Students should pack a snack.
This year, conference appointments will be scheduled electronically using the Genesis Parent Portal beginning on November 20th when the portal re-opens for this purpose.
Scheduling Conferences with Classroom Teachers and Special Education Teachers:
- Conferences with classroom/homeroom teachers will be done via Genesis.
- Conferences with special education (resource teachers) will be done via Genesis.
- Resource teachers are to be scheduled separately from the general education teacher.
- Please select a conference date and time from the list of available times for the teacher you wish to conference with per Genesis.
Scheduling Conferences with Special Subject Teachers and Related Service Providers:
If you desire to conference with the general music teacher, art teacher, physical education teacher, speech teacher, RTI reading teachers, intervention math and reading teachers, ELL teacher, and/or instrumental music teachers, please select a conference date and time to meet with that teacher through Genesis.
Please note that the media specialist, technology teacher, Child Study Team, and school counselor will be available for conferences on both December 9th and December 10th. Please email them at their district email address to schedule a conference.
- Media Specialist - Sharon Reed - email@example.com
- Technology Teacher - Valerie Hecht -firstname.lastname@example.org
- CST LDTC - Elizabeth House - email@example.com
- CST Psychologist - Kristen Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Counselor - Laurie Glass - email@example.com
REMINDER: ONLY PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL BE ADMITTED TO CONFERENCES.